So rude, apparently this two-bit lawyer answers his own phone unprofessionally and it gets progressively worse.I just called to ask about setting up a living trust and he said some profanities and hung up.

Confused, maybe he thought I was a telemarketer, so I called back stating that I was a potential client and he said "I can pick and choose my clients, I'm that good". First call lasted 40 seconds, second call lasted 52 seconds.

I am glad I found out what kind of "lawyer" he was within the first 40 seconds before giving him any money.This whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth so I am going to look into creating one myself.

Review about: Akerson Law Offices Customer Care.

I didn't like: Rudeness, Lack of concern, Lack of empathy.

Had an Experience with Akerson Law Offices?

Comments

Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer Irrevocable Trust Review from Spring Valley, Nevada Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..." Read more Finn Law Group - Tom Finn, Attorney - Hilton Head Island  ***USE CAUTION*** Finn Law Group "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..." Read more Ken R Ashworth And Associates - Ken Ashworth is a corrupt liar and thief who should be disbarred! Ken R Ashworth And Associates "I first retained Attorney Ken Ashworth in 2002 to help with business planning for a charity of mine. I retained him a second time in 2008, for further business planning..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "...I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more